We may change this policy from time to time.
What Kind of Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- About you but individually does not identify you, such as your age, gender, and interests; how you came to the website (e.g., search engine, third-party website, media campaign, or email); and the pages and features of the website you use.
- About you that you personally identify through forms, surveys and correspondence, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number (“personal information”).
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and your location.
How We Collect Information
We collect statistical data:
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies* or other tracking technologies.
- Directly from you when you provide it to Us.
- Indirectly from third parties, such as our business partners.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to Us.
Why We Collect Information
As you use the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your hardware, browsing behavior, and patterns. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps Us improve our Website and deliver better and more personalized services by enabling Us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Analyze and develop the Community’s sales and marketing strategy, determine how visitors find the Community and its website, record the user’s interests in the Community’s services, and evaluate how to improve the Community’s website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us or that may be of interest to you.
- Offer personalized and participatory features on our website.
- Fulfill any other purpose or request for which you provide it.
We never sell your personal information.
The Information You Provide Us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided when you submit a request for information or to be contacted by the Community; submit a request for materials from the Community (e.g. brochures); register for an event; or subscribe to email communication.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Site.
How to Access and Control Your Collected Information
We have mechanisms in place to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to track website activity, track visitor behavior, collect demographic and interest data about visitors, and to target online display advertisements on third-party websites. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads, you may use Google’s Ad Settings.
- Promotional Offers from the Community
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Community to promote our own services, you can follow the link to unsubscribe from mailing lists at the bottom of email communication. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request, or call 561-596-5231 and ask to be removed from marketing lists. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Community as a result of entering into a residence agreement, providing health records, or other transactions.
To request access to, review, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to Us, contact us at:
Prime Independent Living
2015 Ayrsley Town Blvd, Suite 202,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Consent and Jurisdiction
This Site is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. By using the Site, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not disclose any personal information through the Site. This Policy and the use of the Site are governed by Tennessee law. Any claim related to the Site or this Policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in Knoxville, Tennessee, within one year after the claim arises. Users of the Site consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this Policy. This Policy and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
Last Updated: May 2019